Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wowzers!

My lovely photography stuff just stumped over in the corner, gives everyone an idea of how big my softbox is lol I always get asked that question :)

The cool arch our Framer built he rocks btw if anyone ever needs an honest framer that is very good at what he does Call Dave :)

Before the arch.

Photo jewelry!



Ive been missing in action sheesh!!!!! So lets see all the fun informative stuff.....

Mckenna: she is doing well, getting ready for soccer, does really well in school and is overall a great kid, she is such a helper :)

Brayden: Lost his two front teeth prematurely....I cant imagine that had anything to do with his 2 year old sisters amazing right hook, does well in school, and is way excited for baseball signups.
Brenley: well shes another sort.....loves using the word "what" 90 times a day, thinks she doesnt need a big girl bed even with spongebob sheets that her mommy and daddy's bed is just fine for her, and is thinks the potty is bad (yay for us blah)

Emil is currently unemployed (thank you economy) and is enjoying actually seeing his kids now and is focusing 100% on school right now. I am still doing photography and the home thing :) Ill try to contribute to this blog more, I know its missed me :)
Some fun things.....My dad always told me if I believe enough in something I would bet the farm for it, well considering Emil is unemployed now and we are living on my photography I figured okay nows the time so Im betting the farm and we are slowly but surely finishing our basement for my studio!!!! Im so excited but feel i need to be professional have a place to do my work indoors when needed. So Ill document some pictures of that :) Im also offering two kinds of photo jewelry for photography but I would sell them alone too, its easy to slide your very own picture in them way cute anyways thats our update :) Bloggie Ive missed you and will try to come back at least weekly :)




3 comments:

TinaBean said...

Your studio looks like it's gonna be awesome! Can't wait to see more pics. Sorry we didn't talk more about having my hubby frame it :(. I still want to come to your house and see everything in person....when ever you actually get a spare second these days....sheesh :)! By the way, I LOVE the pic of your kids on your header....to die for.

Nikki said...

Glad your back! That's exciting that you're finishing your basement! I can't wait for the day to put a salon in mine...

Chele said...

Welcome back Marissa! I look forward to more pics of your studio. Sending you lots of ++++ vibes that you get lots of business.