Friday, May 15, 2009

Personal goals....

Personal goals are something many of us set.....but some of us never follow through, I would know Im that kind of person :) I figured I dont blog "personally" much anymore, but want too. So Im thinking I should use this as my goal journal! Things I want to do.....
1. Work on my spirituality. I have a testimony and know the gospel is true, and have a great faith in my savior, sometimes I feel that I dont do the things I promised him.
2. Work on my inner self. How can one work on there outerself if they cannot love who they are on the inside? Im working on not placing judgment on anyone before i know them regardless. Im also working on yoga 3 times a week to both cleanse myself mentally and physically.
3. Spend more quality time with my family. This means that I have to make business goals. I have to make a work schedule and stick to it, no matter what. Its not fair to do that to my family so photography goals are a comin!
4. Work on my "sacred heart" I have always wanted to do something in my life and feel more than ever now, that this is one of my many missions. Hopefully I can explain more about this in detail soon.

Anyways its nice to have goals and I encourage everyone out there to set goals and better yet why not do it in writing :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I luv your heart Marissa :)

I think I will set some goals for myself......besides my POWER POSTER..lol
:)

good job...proud of you!

Jen Herem said...

i am like the super woman of setting goals. do i ever follow through.. hardly. thanks for the motivation!!

Hailey said...

Your goals are inspiring. It was so good to hear from you. I can't believe how fast time flies by. Feels like just yesterday we were in Cave Hollow riding bikes, and playing. You have accomplished so many things. Your children are incredibly beautiful. WOW. Hope we can stay in touch.