Thursday, September 25, 2008

Tagged

Ok so Ann tagged me and this one is different from the other ones lol so Im participating lol.
1. Did you date someone from your school? Yep I did, but only for a year then technically they werent in my school lol.
2. What kind of car did you drive? My mom's red Subaru then I bought a civic.
3. Did you pass your driver's license test on the first try? Really? Do we need to dig so deep? Lets just say I have yet to get a ticket ;) Knock on wood!
4. Were you a party animal? Nope, not at all, weird I know lol.
5. Were you considered a flirt? A little I guess, lets just say I was always friendly(not that kind of friendly...) but I always got a long better with guys then girls, I mean less drama!
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Nope.
7. Were you a nerd? No, but I did have some friends that were. I didnt consider myself a nerd or way popular I guess I was just average. Ugh do i hate that word "average" now I try to be all but average weird how things change out of high school eh?
8. Were you on any varsity teams? No unless "sluffing" was a team. (ha! That was funny Ann)
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? Never got suspended or expelled but I did have A LOT of U's to work off :)
10. Can you still sing the fight song? I don't think I could have sang it even WHEN I was in High School
11. Who were your favorite teachers? Mrs. Jones she just had such an open heart and was such a genuine person
12. Where did you sit during lunch? hmm not really sure it differed either I had work release or I was eating at some fast food place lol
13. What is your schools full name? Bountiful High School
14. School mascot and colors? A Brave and red/white/grey
15. Did you go to Homecoming and who with? Nope, sad I know, I should have been more involved.
16. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Of course not!!! I enjoyed the learning experiences and all and I definitely will encourage my children to be more involved.
17. What do you remember most about graduation? Ha! Should we really ask this? Okay for those of you who didnt know I got pregnant my senior year! So I did graduate but didnt go to graduation, should I parade my belly? Lol but Im glad I met my husband because if it wasnt for him and our daughter I wouldnt be where Im at today!
18. Where did you go senior skip day? I dont think I even participated there I go again not involved lol.
19. Were you in any clubs? Eek! Seriously I sound like a loser, no no clubs either!
20. Have you gained some weight since then? A little more after I quit nursing! Maybe 15lbs which I would LOVE to get rid of. Kacee are you moving out here yet to motivate me?
21. Who was your prom date? Oh sheesh, take a wild guess...did I go to prom?
22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? Well lets see my ten year is next year I probably wont go unless I go with a group of the girls from my school...any takers? lol
23. Did you have a job while in high school? Ha! Seriously how embarassing yes I had a few....KFC, Willey Ford, and Kmart!
Okay embarassment over Now I thought it would be fun to tag a few of my high school friends!
Kacee, Megan, and Melissa-You guys can thank me later :)

1 comment:

Kacee said...

Thanks for the tag!! I will get right to it ;) At least it will make me do a post.