Monday, October 13, 2008

Freezer Stencil shirts





WARNING: I am not a product photographer lol so please ignore my pictures :D


I have been wanting to try it out, and I finally Did!!! Freezer stencil shirts! They were so easy too I had fun, I still have to do Brenleys though but I did my niece one and another gal for her bday I hope they like them? Oh and to add the snowmans black lines are really straight its the fact that the shirt is wrinkled....enjoy! In case you would like to try this at home (i.e. Annie lol) here are the instructions :)
1 Roll Freezer paper (by ziploc bags) it will go a long way too!
Fabric paint in whatever colors (i just bought mine at wally world :)
sponge brushes
Draw or trace a design on the freezer paper (waxey side down) so make sure you are drawing on the non waxey side of the paper
Preheat your iron to cotton/wool setting
Cut out your design using an exacto knife (works best) now your paper looks like a stencil
Then place the waxey side of the paper against the shirt fabric and iron it on. Then take your fabric paint and sponge brushes and color your shirts, let dry then peel paper away! Its that easy! If anyone is confused Ill make sure I do a step by step with brenleys shirt :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MARISSA! You cannot post something that FUN and not give instructions on how to make our OWN?????

lol
I need I need!
:)
luved those!

Jenn said...

Those shirts are really cute and look easy! Where did you get the little stencils?