Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Brayden!!!!


Oh my! My baby boy is turning 6!!!!! Its really kind of sad because he is my only boy! So when he grows and grows I cant help but think what life will be like when my youngest grows and grows! The thought of know toddler talk and the excitement of learning new things. Brayden is such a good kid too, he is my mellow child, very laid back and accomodating. Here are a few things about Brayden!

Favorite Color: Blue (ha go figure lol)

Favorite shows: Spongebob, tom and jerry, scooby doo

Favorite things to do: Draw, play his nintendo ds and wii lol he actually rocks at guitar hero, and rockband he does pretty well at!

Um sheesh I just dont even know what to write about him!!! He is just a sweet all around genuine kid and melts my heart. He is a true gentleman and the thing that makes me laugh is how he interacts with his sisters. He has a great bond with both of them but he is more of a "protector" over brenley because she is his little sister. Every day when we go and pick him up from Kindergarten he gets a sticker and brenley screams in excitement and yells "beau!" and he gives her his sticker and she laughs and says "sticker, sticker!" Its so sweet, he only gets one sticker usually and he always gives it to her. I really couldnt be more proud of the man he is becoming. Happy Birthday buddy, we all love you so much and are so proud of you!!!

I will definitely post pictures tomorrow of him and his presents and cake with his family.

1 comment:

Kacee said...

Happy Birthday! how fun. What a cute boy he is.