Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A shout out!!!!

I have to give a shot out to Heather Thompson! First off I LOVE my hair!!!!! It is so beautiful! Okay so if anyone is looking for a good local hairdresser (is that the proper term? lol) you need to check her out! She has a cute salon in her basement and its so quaint I love it! She is located in West Layton and has a blogsite on my bar to the right. Okay so this is what I loved about Heather, her talent, and her salon.
1. Its painted blue, okay lame I know but it was So.....relaxing :)
2. She is so nice to chat with! I didnt feel ackward at all!
3. She listens! WOW, she actually did my hair they way I wanted her too! lol
4. This is going to sound so bizarre but you know how most people use a dryer to set your color sometimes (or speed it up I should say?) she uses a steamer! It was so neat! I asked her why she did this and she said its because steam is less damaging to your hair, it in fact puts moisture back in! (I hope I said that right)
5. Okay ladies, you know that hair product she was raving about as her favorite and giving away? She is totally right!!! It works and not a greasey area on my hair in sight (and yes this is the morning after) Its so soft!
6. She cuts hair amazingly! I mean seriously I have the wildest hair and its cut and shaped beautifully!
and drumroll please........
IT DIDNT BREAK THE BANK!!!! She was so reasonably priced I was amazed!!!! So make sure next time you need to get beautified you call Heather!

Thanks again Heather, seriously you rocked it!!! Ill for sure be sending you a pic!
Matter of fact when I get ready I will take a pic (or have my kids take a pic he he that will be funny) and post it!

No comments: