Saturday, October 25, 2008

Happy Birthday McKenna!!!


2 down 1 to go!!! Happy Birthday sweetheart!!! You are the big 9 today!!! I can remember like it was yesterday that you were born! All I can say is Mckenna loves art, school, friends and the Jonas Brothers. Im sure she loves way more than that too lol. McKenna is such a sweet kid, my husband had to interview her and I was amazed at her intelligence, she told my husband that it was hard to be 9 and he asked why and she said because its important that she be an excellent role model for her brother and sister because they look up to her. Im excited to be able to go shopping with her to buy some clothes, she got a lot of moula for her bday so it will be nice to spend some alone time with her. I love you Kenna!

1 comment:

Ann said...

Happy Birthday Mckenna