Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

I wanted to take a moment to tell everyone happy thanksgiving! I dont want this to turn into a cliche post but i did want to list a few of the many things I am thankful for.....
Well of course my savior! He is at the top of my list :)
Family
Our health
Our home
My talent to be able to capture beautiful art for people
My husband (I wanted to do him seperate from family because he has gone through some hard times, well we both have but through it all he has stayed so strong, I know its hard for him it is for all of us, but I just am amazed at his strength, so I wanted him to know that :) )
My friends. Especially the ones who dont mind sharing their knowledge with me, that is priceless and sure does mean alot. Then there are those friends who have been there for me through thick and thin, and since I was in diapers, okay well maybe not that long lol but you get it!
Like many of my other peers financial times are tough, tougher than they have ever been, but I still have to say Im thankful that I am in my home, and will be enjoying a hot meal with the ones I love, okay well some of the ones I love, the others live in Idaho, and then a few ditched us to go to Idaho...oh well Ill catch you guys next year! And you mikesells and armstrongs? Dont think your getting off that easy, we will be there to torment you this holiday season :)
And I want to thank all of those that come to my blog to read about my family and my photography, it means a lot for people to come to me and trust me with their memories and that means a great deal to me!
Love ya all!

3 comments:

Chele said...

Happy Thanksgiving Marissa! I hope you and your family have a wonderful day together.

Anonymous said...

You have great things on your LIST!!!! I am thankful I met you and that we are friends. :)

The Murdocks said...

Hey!How cool that you found my blog! I really try to keep up with it, but sometimes I'm bad at it! Anyways, I'll add you to my list!