Sunday, November 30, 2008

A few things about Christmas.....

Frajeely, it must be Italian! I think that says Fragile honey.


This is a tree Emils Great grandma helen made! Awesome right? the lights light up too so cute!

This is our house all lit! Heres a tribute to Clark, my Clark lol. Except he forgot to do hundreds of lights on the top of the roof hmmm.....



Nativity!
Our snowie on the ladder lol

Santa Skiing :)

A man who needs no introduction...






Bren decorating the tree



Well we FINALLY got our Christmas tree up and the decorating almost complete, although I have a lot on my part to do still and yes our house is a rotten nightmare!!!! Boxes torn out everywhere tinsel on the floor ugh! I cant wait to be organized, but I do love to have all of the christmas decor out and have the feeling of christmas around me. I love it! So in light of that, you will notice throughout the next few weeks you will see many things I love about Christmas :)






Heres a few of our favorite decorations. They have a lot of meaning to us, which I will explain!






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE your house! Can I please hire Emil?
cute things----I love christmas toooooo!

Chele said...

Love the pic of Bren decorating the tree. Great Christmas post to start off the holiday season.

Nikki said...

Cute decorations and your house looks great! We are still working on those lights outside, ughh!

Jules said...

THe house looks GREAT Marissa! Im glad I have this blog link now I can keep up here too!

Love the decorations and of course my favorite is Bren decorating!

Fabulous!