Friday, December 5, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things.....

christmas version! Okay im doing my own tag he he

Five favorite treats during the holidays:
1. Emils Cookies
2. Emils choc. whipped balls
3. Emils peanut butter squares
4. My cinnimon almonds
5. This yummy toffee sold in Jackson hole, seriously its so yummy so anyone in wy will you send me some please? white box top black bottom seriously im drooling!

Five favorite Christmas movies:
1. The Christmas Story
2. Christmas Vacation
3. The Santa Clause
4. Scrooged (with bill murray lol)
5. The grinch

Five Traditions during the holidays:
1. Decorating the day after thanksgiving and listening to christmas music
2. Looking at the lights at temple square
3. Looking at lights on Candy cane lane in syracuse (so cool the whole street is lit up!)
4. Relaxing and hanging out watching christmas movies on christmas eve
5. Banana Bread on Christmas morning

Okay! We are simple right??? Im tagging people yippee!!!!
Annie, Tina, Ann, Kacee, Nikki, Shiloh, Stacy, Lori, and anyone else who looks at this old bloggie!

2 comments:

Chele said...

I will have to think on this and see what I can come up with. Your foods had me drooling. lol

Anonymous said...

OH CUTE!
ok---i'll have to put my thinking cap on!!!